Our performances are about more than just the dance, it's about putting you in the moment. We don't just want to put on a show, we want to give you an experience that will keep you coming back for more. That is our vision. We work together to produce the best performance we can and every role from director to dancer is equally important, you can't have one without the other. We all have our reasons for wanting to perform, DX makes those dreams an SL reality.
Our team has a 20 member cap and because of this the level of commitment is higher than what you would expect from larger dance teams in Second Life. In order to maintain a position on the DX team, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- You must be able to participate in at least one performance in a two month period - You must be able to use SL voice - you don't have to talk, you just have to listen
- Mesh heads and/or bodies are acceptable but not necessary (Bento is prohibited)
- You must be an adult avatar
- You must be a human avatar for non-specific dances
- Must be able to purchase costumes
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!! If you think you'd be a good fit for our team please contact Dejaye Barracuda (dj barracuda in world). Needed positions are updated as necessary so check back often for changes in our membership status!!